Laboratory Consulting, LLC was founded in 2000. The goal at that time was helping physician practices to have profitable in-house laboratories. In 2009, the goal shifted to also helping maintain compliance with CLIA, COLA, etc. through additional consulting products. We maintain great relationships with CLIA and other laboratory accreditation agencies. to facilitate our goals.
1. You Can Ignore It. Still, it will not go away. Performing lab test without proper licensure or proper documentation can generate fines, loss of laboratory, and/or criminal prosecution.
2. Manage It Yourself: Meeting all the regulations for laboratory compliance can be daunting. Do you really want to add laboratory compliance and management to all the things already involved in maintaining a medical practice?
Questions to ask yourself regarding your laboratory status:
* Are my test accurate and economical?
* Do I have a Quality Assurance Plan in use and active?
* Am I performing Quality Control as needed and monitoring the results?
* Are my employees trained properly and documented?
* Does my lab meet the standards of CLIA, COLA, CAP or JCAHO?
If you cant confidently answer YES to all of these questions, your lab could be in jeopardy.
3. Use a system that assures compliance: Our company can handle all components of physician office laboratory compliance. From the initial laboratory start-up through post-inspection corrections and follow-up, we strive to assure compliance with the regulations and your profitability.